Blazing fast high-fidelity astrodynamics for Monte Carlo analyzes of constellations, interplanetary missions, and deep space orbit determination
- Monte carlo analyzes
- Propagate 100 spacecraft in high-fidelity in 4.98 seconds on a standard laptop
- Analyze trajectories in parallel by generating their ephemerides
- High-fidelity models
- Multi-body gravity, solar radiation pressure, and atmospheric drag models
- Spherical harmonic gravity fields: JGM3 and EGM2008 for Earth, JGGRX for the Moon
- Maneuver planning
- Differential corrector and multiple shooting for finite burn and low-thrust trajectory optimization
- 3-DOF control laws: Ruggiero, Lyapunov, or any custom law
- Two-body approximations: Lambert solver, Hohmann transfer
- Spaceflight Navigation
- Conventional and Extended Kalman filters
- Smoothing and iteration of navigation estimates
- Ranging between spacecraft, or between a spacecraft and a ground station
- State-of-the-art partials computation
- Dual Number theory for STM computation (Rabotin 2019)
- Partials available for multibody dynamics, spherical harmonics
- Navigation workflows
- Leverage computational speed for simulating a OD of off-nominal trajectories
- Cloud-ready library and application enables automation of your workflow
- Event-based ConOps
- Design concepts of operations by finding specific events in a spacecraft trajectories
- Seek spacecraft and cosmic events in any celestial frame
- State-of-the-art models
- Planetary and solar eclipse, penumbra and visibility computations
- NAIF DE438s planetary ephemeris by NASA
- IAU 2018 body fixed frames (Archinal et al. 2018)
- Orbital state transformation
- Conversion between Cartesian states and Keplerian orbital elements
- Central body and rotation transformations
Trusted by innovative space companies¶
- Advanced Space for the CAPSTONE payload operations and FSW validation of the Cislunar Autonomous Position System
- Masten Space Systems for verification of mission design and orbit determination on the XL-1 Lunar Lander
Contact me to add your company to the list!
If some documentation needs clarification, or if you've found a bug, please open a new issue here (you'll need a free gitlab.com account). Otherwise, you may also create a new issue by emailing the Gitlab project directly by clicking here.
For general chatter about astrodynamics, you can join the #astrodyn room on Element.io, a secure and decentralized internet chat platform.
To contact the author of Nyx, Chris Rabotin, email email@example.com.
Ce que l'on conçoit bien s'énonce clairement, et les mots pour le dire arrivent aisément.
Whatever is well conceived is clearly said, and the words to say it flow with ease.
-- Nicolas Boileau Despréaux